Verrado Drift Trikes
More Than Just Another Big Wheel
The Verrado Electric Drift Trike is a bigger, better, motorized version of the big wheel you had when you were a kid. This motorized drift trike is the beefy older brother of that plastic toy, and it skid-stops even better.
- Front Wheel – Powerful electric motor pulls you scary fast
- Rear Wheels – Durable, slick PVC that slides easily across pavement
- Frame – Heavy-duty steel tube construction
- Powered – Hillsides not required
- Design – Unique, easy to customize, easy to ride
- Frame: 1.75″ x .120″ steel tubing
- Front Wheel: 1000W electric hub motor, 17″ rim, 20×2.10″ tyre.
- Rear Wheels: 5 3/8″ steel wheels, 9.5″ karting tyres
- PVC Sleeves: 9.5″ inner diameter, 7/8″ thick PVC sleeves
- Battery: 48v 9ah
Drift Trike colours: Black, Silver, White
Seat Colours: Grey, Charcoal
Rear Wheels: Black
Please specify when placing order. Order is subject to stock availability at time of placing order. Shipping cost will be confirmed based on location.
Drift Trikes Australia carries spare tyres, tubes, batteries, pvc sleeves, motors.
Front tyre that comes with the drift trike is not as pictured, it is a longer wearing tyre that will give you more life to begin with. Front tyre as pictured on website is for promotional purposes only.
- Additional Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Verrado Electric Drift Trike Features
- Drift Trike Safety
|Dimensions||122 x 68 x 35 cm|
Black, White, Silver
Charcoal seat, Grey seat
Frequently Asked Questions
How long/far can I ride on one battery charge?
Depends on how much you drift. 10 miles+, 1 hour or more
Can I increase the battery life?
Not without increasing the size of the battery case. Local Motors does not currently have plans to supply alternative batteries.
Can upgrade to a more powerful battery?
The design is open source and hackable, so the end user can replace the battery with whatever they want.
Can I increase the speed of the trike?
Not without the assistance of gravity.
Drift Trikes have traditionally been hills-only and gravity-powered. The Verrado requires no pushing, towing or pedaling. Just twist the throttle and fly past your buddies.
- Powerful electric hub motor built into the front wheel
- High-quality lithium cobalt manganese battery charges in about 4 hours
- 5-inch steel rear wheels with 10-inch karting tires and sturdy ⅞-inch PVC wheel sleeves
- Cushioned seat
- Steel frame handmade in the Local Motors Phoenix Microfactory, powder coated in four colors (black, white, red and silver)
- Verrado and Local Motors decals
- Regenerative braking
- This product is intended to be used on private property and on closed courses. Not for use on public streets, sidewalks, or near traffic.
- Recommended rider age: 16+
- Read the Owner's Manual for how to ride instructions and tips regarding use of steering, throttle and brakes.
- Always wear a helmet, shoes and protective gear.
- Ride at your own risk.
- Do not ride in water, at night, or in low visibility conditions.
- Avoid steep, rough or wet surfaces and do not engage in maneuvers which may risk loss of control.
- Make sure all bolts are fastened securely. Do not modify trike.
- Check and obey local laws and regulations to see where and how you may use this product.
The brakes are durable, long-lasting, and make the Verrado one of the safest production drift trikes you can find. The front wheel features textured custom pegs for extra traction and stability. The trike's front-wheel drive allows you to pull and steer and control angle, speed and direction. It gives a nice opportunity for sharp-angled drifts without spinning out.